News, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion, and Gossip, World News!!!& YES The Word of God
this is rubbish
Absolutely nothing. You have her #?
I hope that photo was of you, and I hope the prize is you.
absolute gabage
the price is wrong....#redhead
This question is like asking if the devil is evil/bad
nice dress
na wa o is world has already ended
Enhancements can be for any one who needs them. Looking very enhanced.
U insane 2 ask ds question
she 4 no wear any thing at all, I no knw as pple no dey shame
Are u sure d lady is ok
She should just zero her mind no husbad 4 her
Thank you for reading my post keep dropping your comment as the top commentators will get a special git from africzone at the end of the year.
this is rubbish
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely nothing. You have her #?
ReplyDeleteI hope that photo was of you, and I hope the prize is you.
ReplyDeleteabsolute gabage
ReplyDeletethe price is wrong....#redhead
ReplyDeleteThis question is like asking if the devil is evil/bad
ReplyDeletenice dress
ReplyDeletena wa o is world has already ended
ReplyDeleteEnhancements can be for any one who needs them. Looking very enhanced.
ReplyDeleteU insane 2 ask ds question
ReplyDeleteshe 4 no wear any thing at all, I no knw as pple no dey shame
ReplyDeleteAre u sure d lady is ok
ReplyDeleteShe should just zero her mind no husbad 4 her
ReplyDelete